University of OULU Masters Scholarships: Finland’s University of OULU International students who excel academically are awarded scholarships. The tuition fee is due to students who are not nationals of an EU or EEA member state.
Students enrolled in the two-year international master’s programs at the University of OULU who are pursuing a master’s degree are the target audience for the Finland scholarships. The scholarship covers the entire cost of foreign tuition for one academic year.
At the end of the preceding academic year, a student must have completed 55 ECTS in order to be eligible to keep the scholarship in the subsequent year of study. If a student does not achieve this requirement, they will be compelled to pay the full cost of international tuition in order to complete their Master’s program. If a student has been given permitted leave from study (for example, due to a significant illness), this restriction can be removed.
University of OULU Masters
|University of OULU
|Country to study
|School to study
|University of OULU
|Male and Female
|January 17th, 2024
Goals and Benefits of University Of OULU Master
The tuition fee is an academic fee that covers tuition expenditures. The tuition fee does not include living expenses such as lodging, meals, and transportation. Students should pay for their own living expenses.
Criteria for University Of OULU Master
Candidates are eligible to apply for a University of OULU IM Scholarship 2024-2025 if they meet the following criteria:
- Non-EU/EEA nationals without a permanent residence authorization in Finland.
- Eligible to apply to the University of OULU for a Master’s degree program in the academic year 2024-2025.
- The applicant has earned their first academic degree (a bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized higher education institution.
- The applicant demonstrates a high degree of English proficiency.
- Applicants must be in their final term or semester of study during the application period to be eligible for the award. Candidates for a Master’s program who receive a conditional offer of study placement will also be considered for a conditional scholarship.
Required Documents for Application
- Higher Education Degree Certificate
- Upper secondary/high school education certificate
- Temporary (Provisional) Degree Certificate
- Transcript of Records
- Official Translations
Deadline for Application
January 17th, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Oulu on www.oulu.fi to apply
For more details, visit University Of Oulu website