|January 29, 2024
|£23,000 to £24,000 per year
|Additional salary information:
|21 February 2024
|Bath, South West, BA1 1HL
|The Opportunity Hub UK Ltd
An exciting and fast-paced marketing agency in the stunning city of Bath is hiring an experienced and professional SEO content specialist.
Creating and optimizing online content to improve clients’ search engine rankings and other marketing-related goals will be your responsibility in this work. In close collaboration with account managers and designers, you will create captivating, keyword-rich content and successful tactics that support customers’ objectives. This is a fantastic chance for you to directly influence clients’ success by using your technical digital talents and content development abilities.
The DOE salary range for this role is £30-32k.
This is what you are going to do:
Investigating potential topics and keywords to guide content initiatives.
- Creating interesting blog posts, articles, web copy, and meta titles and descriptions for on-page material.
- Improving page structure and including keywords to optimize already-written content.
Communicating with outside vendors, including developers and designers.
- Keeping CMS platforms like WordPress up to date and managed.
Assisting Account Managers with basic digital marketing and graphic design work.
- Assisting Account Managers with a range of administrative and marketing duties.
- QA testing and proofreading are necessary to uphold high levels of quality.
- Metric and search analytics analysis for content optimization.
- Assisting team with technical issues as and when they arise.
The following abilities are necessary:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a function related to SEO.
- Clear technical proficiency in digital communications.
- Strong copywriting skills with flawless grammar and spelling.
- Expertise in keyword research and SEO best practices.
- Comfort and proficiency with content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress.
- Some familiarity with Hubspot and Planable, two social media management platforms.
- A cooperative team player with strong interpersonal abilities.
- meticulous focus on details.
Positivity and the capacity to accept guidance and criticism in an open and encouraging work atmosphere.
Permissions for Work:
To work in the UK, you need to be legally permitted to do so. Currently, sponsorship for visas is not available.
The advantages of this employment are as follows:
- Competitive pay scale.
- Bank holidays in addition to 20 days off.
- Social gatherings to introduce yourself to your teammates.
- After the probationary term, the option of hybrid working.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Operating in the heart of Bath in a dynamic, imaginative setting.
A career as an SEO content specialist is a fantastic way to combine analytical and creative abilities. Professional content writers are in great demand as businesses look to increase their search engine visibility in light of the growth of digital marketing.
With optimized web content, you can directly influence business success in this job. You may be able to advance into senior content or digital marketing roles with further experience in this area. Building your portfolio through exposure to a variety of clients and projects is another benefit of working for a digital firm. An SEO content position can serve as the starting point for a fruitful career in digital marketing with effort and commitment.