4000 teachers from all 36 states in Nigeria participate in the demanding three-month Senator Abiru Innovation Lab Teachers Fellowship program, which focuses on effective classroom management techniques, cutting-edge teaching methodologies, and the use of technology in the classroom. The goal of the program is to help teachers improve their agencies through customized curriculum.
Nigeria has encountered exceptional economic difficulties recently, purportedly brought on by the recession, declining oil earnings, and the coronavirus. According to data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), Nigeria’s youth unemployment rate rose from 40.80% in the second quarter of 2020 to 53.40 percent in the fourth.
Senator Abiru Innovation Lab Teachers Fellowship
|Men and Women
|February 17th, 2024
Criteria for the SAIL Teachers Fellowship
- Accessible to Nigerian public primary and secondary school teachers;
- Show that you are capable of learning and that you are eager to engage with the program.
- Possess smartphones that are functioning well;
- Possess a dependable internet connection;
- Will be completely accessible to take part in the fellowship.
Deadline for Application
February 17, 2024
How to Apply
- For tech talent,register here
- For stem education for senior secondary students,register here
- For startup accelerators for businesses,register here
For more details,visit Senator Abiru website