Rotary/IHE Delft Masters Scholarship: The goal of the strategic cooperation between The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is to increase the number of professionals with the necessary training to design, plan, and implement solutions in developing and rising nations in order to address the global water and sanitation challenge. Scholarships are given out annually to graduate students at the Netherlands-based campus of IHE Delft, thanks to this relationship.
The goal of these scholarships is to encourage Rotarians and highly qualified water and sanitation experts in their communities to build enduring, fruitful connections. In 2012, cooperation began, and more than 165 scholarships have been given out since then.
Rotary/IHE Delft Masters Scholarship
|IHE Delft Institute
|Country to study
|Men and Women
|April 15th, 2024
Goals and Benefits of Rotary/IHE Delft Masters Scholarship
Take advantage of a €34,000 Rotary/IHE Delft Masters scholarship! This scholarship covers tuition and permits further financing coordination by UNESCO-IHE, including expenses such as international travel for an all-encompassing academic pursuit. It is specifically intended for UNESCO-IHE’s Water and Sanitation Master’s programs.
Criteria for Rotary/IHE Delft Masters Scholarship
Students who are eligible for the Scholarships for Water and Sanitation must be provisionally enrolled in one of the following degree programs at UNESCO-IHE (joint programs are not eligible): Water Science and Engineering, Water Management and Governance, and Urban Water and Sanitation are some of the topics covered in this course.
Date, Process, and Location of Interview for Rotary/IHE Delft Masters Scholarship
- Scholars are chosen through a competitive method. Candidates are picked based on their ability to have a large, positive impact on global water and sanitation concerns throughout the course of their careers.
- Successful applicants will have a strong academic background, extensive and relevant professional experience, and a track record of community leadership.
Deadline for Application
April 15, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to IHE Delft Institute on ihe-delft-ihe-website-production.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com to apply
- Apply for admission for the IHE Delft Master program in Water and Sustainable Development by April 1, 2024, at the latest
- Early on in the application process, search for your nearest Rotary club
- Approach the club and request that they nominate you for a Rotary scholarship
- The application form needs to be completed by you and by the Rotary Club
- After full completion of the form, the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands by April 15, 2024, at the latest
- After the selection, all candidates will be informed about the outcome before May 15, 2024
- Final approval is pending formal endorsement by The Rotary Foundation July 1, 2024
Note: The application form has to be submitted by email to the Rotary/IHE Delft committee in the Netherlands: [email protected] , copied to their District Governor and District Rotary Foundation Chair.
For more details,visit IHE Delft website