International students from African countries are welcome to apply for the Richard Van Loon Scholarship to study at Carleton University in Canada, beginning in the fall semester. The Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship, worth $5,000 for the 2023-2024 academic year, is given to an excellent international student from an African country each year.
Carleton University provides possibilities for practical education both in and out of the lecture hall or lab. Experiments in the lab, participation in research projects, field courses, practicums, and co-op work are all ways to gain experience.
Diversity is something that Carleton University is committed to supporting within its community as a source of brilliance, cultural richness, and social strength. It features one of the nation’s largest engineering faculties, and its cognitive science program is expanding.
Carleton University Richard Van Loon Scholarship Program
|Country to study
|School to study
|Male and Female
|February 1st, 2024
Goals and Advantages of Carleton University Richard Van Loon Scholarship
- Every year, an exceptional international student from an African nation receives the $5,000 Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship for the 2023–2024 school year.
Criteria for Carleton University Richard Van Loon Scholarship
- You must be an African country’s citizen.
- You must be an international student with a current study permit for Canada.
- You must be a full-time student at Carleton University who is successfully progressing from one year to the next in any program of study.
- You must have a decent academic record.
Deadline for Application
February 1st, 2024
How to Apply
The 2023-2024 application is now open. The link will open the application in a new tab. Do not complete the application on this tab; you must download and save to your computer.
For more details, visit the Carleton University website.