|January 29, 2024
|£30,000 to £33,000 per year
|Additional salary information:
|February 4, 2024
|Social Care and Education Jobs
Two Positions Available Located along the A10, directly between Cambridge Centre and Stevenage, there is a job vacancy for a full-time Childrens Residential Team Leader, as well as a position for a Team Leader to cover a 12-month maternity leave.
We are unable to grant visa sponsorship; thus, all applicants must be able to work in the UK.
- £30K–£33K per annum, DOE Experience and Qualification.
- 1 full-time permanent vacancy
- 1 full-time, 12-month maternity cover
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent is essential.
- Shift or team-leading experience
- An excellent communicator who can lead and motivate a team.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Life assurance and pension.
- Car lease scheme; bike to work scheme.
- Fully funded opportunities to gain further qualifications.
- Full training and continued support.
Working in a specialized children’s home, you would be their residential team leader. Children and young people with physical disabilities and communication issues resulting from autism, physical disabilities, or degenerative disorders can receive support from this wonderful service.
Your primary responsibility would be to assist the managers by offering guidance, direction, and inspiration to the hardworking group of support workers. Along with overseeing and assisting with the onboarding of new team members, you will also be responsible for the welfare and security of the youth you assist.
This supplier is very dedicated to the professional development of their outstanding staff and provides them with a well-defined career path. Who knows? Maybe this will be the beginning of a fulfilling and fascinating career.
Please click “apply” if this job opportunity excites you. We will be pleased to address your inquiries and provide you with further information about this career opportunity.