The NELGA Research Communication Workshop aims to increase the visibility and accessibility of NELGA research findings, ultimately promoting better research-policy collaboration.
The workshop agenda includes informative presentations, case studies, and interactive sessions that delve into the practical aspects of African land governance. Expert presenters and facilitators will present crucial tools and strategies for effectively communicating research findings. Following the event, participants will have access to individualized coaching and mentoring sessions.
NELGA Research Communication Workshop
|Network of Excellence on Land Governance in Africa
|Country to study
|Men and Women
|January 17th, 2024
The Goals and Benefits of the NELGA Research Communication Workshop
PROMAN, the organization contracted by the GIZ-SLGA initiative to provide Technical Support to NELGA on Research Communication, will cover the travel and lodging costs.
Criteria for NELGA Research Communication Workshop
- A Master’s degree or an equivalent degree is required.
- NELGA member with current research initiatives on African land governance.
- Applicants must be actively involved in African land governance research, policymaking, or activism.
- A track record of contributing to policy discussions and research communication in the context of land governance, or the capacity to do so.
- Showed an interest in improving research communication skills.
- Must commit to completing the specified output(s) by the deadline.
Date, Procedure, and Location of the Interview
- Submit applications by January 17, 2024, at 4:00 PM EAT.
- Location and Date: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; 3-day physical workshop, February–March 2024 (TBC).
Required Documents for Application
To apply for the workshop, you have to submit:
- A proposal
- A short biography.
Deadline for Application
January 17th, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Network of Excellence on Land Governance in Africa (NELGA) on eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com to apply
For more details,visit NELGA website