HZDR Summer Student Program: The HZDR provides the opportunity to join our research groups and take part in their activities every summer, from July to September. International master’s and diploma candidates studying the natural sciences and allied fields are eligible for this offer.
Our researchers create a plan for your project, oversee it, and provide you with coaching throughout the entire process. A carefully curated selection of lectures and lab excursions that introduce you to the various divisions of our research center round out the curriculum.
Through this program, we support the advancement of multidisciplinary and international scientific research. Integrative knowledge has a synergistic effect.
HZDR Summer Student Program
|Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR)
|Country to study
|Men and Women
|February 23rd, 2024
Goals and Advantages of the HZDR Summer Study Program
- 36 euros per day to pay your everyday costs.
- Throughout your stay, you will have access to accommodation.
- Travel tickets will be provided.
- Insurance for travel will be provided.
- There will be scientific speakers.
- Individual discussion sessions will take place.
- Meetings with your supervisors have been scheduled.
- Comment on the developments and flaws in your overall performance.
Criteria for HZDR Summer Student Program
- You must be a Master’s or diploma student in physical sciences, life sciences, or other natural disciplines.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- If you have a diploma, you must finish your third year of studies before the summer.
- You must have a strong academic record.
- You must have a valid university enrollment.
- You must have a strong command of the English language.
- You must guarantee your presence from July 29 to August 30, 2024.
Documents Needed for the Application
- English curriculum vitae (CV).
- A copy of your academic records.
- A copy of your student ID is required.
- Letter of Recommendation.
Deadline for Application
February 23rd, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR) on www.hzdr.de to apply
For more details,visit HZDR website