|January 29, 2024
|£11.90 per hour
|18 February 2024
|Kildare , W23 CX68
To operate in Ireland, you need to be authorized by the law. We are unable to sponsor or assist with visas at this time.
Working in a fast-paced atmosphere as a customer service assistant, you will be a part of a friendly and enthusiastic team. As the public face of our company, you will provide outstanding food and customer service. 21 hours a week are spent in this part-time position.
The chosen candidate for the position of Customer Service Assistant will have to handle a range of duties related to basic food production and preparation, customer service, and general operations assistance while following all health and food safety regulations. You don’t need any prior experience because we will give you the necessary abilities.
- Basic meal preparation, food and beverage serving, and counter setup
- Making certain that clients and customers receive the best possible customer care
- Displaying a can-do attitude in response to specific client requirements and making an effort to go above and beyond their expectations
- Observing food hygiene and health and safety regulations in accordance with the forthcoming training
- Ensuring that food supplies and equipment are stored correctly following services.
- Willingly and positively supporting coworkers, including helping with other tasks as needed
- Can-do mentality and optimism
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Openness to acquiring knowledge
- A strong command of the English language.
- Prior experience in customer service or catering would be beneficial, but not required.
Compass Group retains the right to improve the requirements in order to create a shortlist.
In order to make sure all of your hard work is recognized, we provide a full benefits package that consists of, but is not limited to:
- Meals are free when working
- benefits of a shopping discount card that may be used to save at many eateries, department stores, hotels, day-trip destinations, gyms, golf courses, and a lot more throughout the Island of Ireland
- In order to promote work-life balance, flexible working
- Extra Time Off Purchase plan to reconcile life at home and at work VHI Healthcare discount
- Life insurance protection
- Seasonal and overtime hours are offered in addition.
- Career Pathways can assist with skill development and/or career advancement
- Programs for learning and growth are offered for both professional and personal development.
- Availability of wellness initiatives to support our coworkers’ emotional health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program: Providing direction and assistance to our staff
- Exciting internal programs for rewards and recognition
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group, you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team that cares about providing a great customer experience and wants to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. Compass ireland celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all our colleagues. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Please review our Privacy Notice for details on how we maintain protect and why your personal data collected when you apply for a job with Compass Group. We will not retain any CVs or job applications for longer than necessary.